Brookings Property Management offers handyman services for nearly anyone including owner occupied properties, investor owned properties, and other property management companies. We will perform most handyman type tasks, everything from a job taking a couple minutes up to a major project taking a week or more.
Services we perform include, but are not limited to:
- Light electrical including replacing light fixtures, ceiling fans, replacing switches and outlets, installing garage door openers, and similar work
- Light plumbing work including repairing leaking faucets, installing new faucets, fixing leaking drains
- Bathroom remodeling
- Drywall repair
- Repairing/replacing fences and gates
- Installation/repair of door knobs and storm doors
- Repairing broken screens and windows
- Seasonal cleanup, including gutter clean out, leaf pickup and siding/deck washing
- Snow removal
- Lawn care
How we bill:
- We charge hourly with a one-hour minimum and 15 minute increments thereafter.
- We can purchase materials needed or you may provide your materials.
We charge for actual hours, not an inflated estimate of time.